cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I create two different "about-us " page for two themes and single store view

SOLVED

how can I create two different "about-us " page for two themes and single store view

I have two themes (desktop and mobile). I want to create two different "about-us" pages for the two themes.

How can it be done ? Please suggest..

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: how can I create two different "about-us " page for two themes and single store view

Just make two cms pages, with different url and link them different in main menu, and mobile menu Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Re: how can I create two different "about-us " page for two themes and single store view

Just make two cms pages, with different url and link them different in main menu, and mobile menu Smiley Happy

A theme is assigned to store view. Create 2 store views: one for desktop theme and a second one for mobile. Create 2 different CMS pages (the URL may be the same) and assign them to these store view.

You may also create only one CMS page but two different CMS blocks, each of them is assigned to appropriate store view.

Alexander M.
Magento extensions by MageWorx

I am strictly instructed not to use two store view.