cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

merchant account rules

merchant account rules

Hi there,

I am in need of setting up a rule for my merchant accounts. I am specifically need to set a monthly total sales rule up set turns of my merchant processing for the current month once that limit has been reached.

So let's say Authorize.net monthly sales volume is $5k and I reached that limit I would have that rule turn off Authorize.net so that the shopping cart will not display Authorize.net as an option to pay for products.

I know that I can set a max cart processing limit per order in the admin panel however; I do not see an option for the month max volume. So I wonder if there is a way to do that within Magento?

Thank you for your help on this...

-Fred Muchmore

3 REPLIES 3

Re: merchant account rules

@FredM

You can set Credit limit for the moneth by loggin into Merchant Account. So your payment method will work as per the limit and will display the warning about the Credit limit but the payment method doesn't get disabled by default. You need to code for that.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Thank you for your reply, so if I understand that Autorize dot net can do that?  I will check with them and see if that is an option.  Also when you say "that has to be coded", do you know someone who could do that? 

I am just getting started and I don't have tons of extra money to pay for that. 

Agan thank you for your help / reply.

-Fred

Hi @FredM,

We can help you with this. Contact us, for further discussion: https://www.magecomp.com/contacts/

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now