cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pay pending payments

pay pending payments

HI,

how can I pay pending payment.

i.e.: If a client place order but in the screen for pay is closed for an accident..... how can I pay this order?

6 REPLIES 6

Re: pay pending payments

You would have to take payment using a different method and then manually raise an invoice by going in to the admin and viewing the order.

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner

I dont understand..... You say that cancel the order and generate a new order from admin panel?

I need that the client  pay the pending payment. There anyway to copy and paste a link with the payment or similar? or how can I this.

No, do not cancel the order. You can manually raise an invoice on the order once the payment has been received that marks it as paid. As far as the payment is concerned though you will have to get the money using another method (bank transfer, paypal, cash etc)

aham ok, I understand.

And...... I repeat, then there is no way with some plugin to send a link to make a payment to a specific amount?

That depends on a lot of things. The payment provider would need to support that type of request. A module would have to be coded to accept a callback with an order id to attach the payment to.

You have to weigh up how often this actually happens. Probably not very often at all. In my opinion if the customer has closed the payment screen in error they should just create a new order. If i did that on a website i wouldn't expect them to sort it out for me. I would open up again and put another order through.

Yes, you're right about this and I agree with you.

In this particular case, the reason was because I have a rule for cart, 5% discount on the first purchase.

if the customer orders and do not pay at the moment, then I cancel this order, the customer returns to make an other order, but the rule no longer applies.

You know how you could fix this?

Thanks for all!!