cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

print to thermal printer

print to thermal printer

Could anyone share some knowledge about how to customize the receipt and print it on the thermal printer? is the best practise to customize the PDF invoice template for client side download or create customized html page for the receipt? I need to allow user to print it on both computer browser and from a native mobile app.  Attaching a sample thermal printer picture for reference:

7 REPLIES 7

Re: print to thermal printer

1. Click on the Point of Sale component 
  2. Click on the Settings tab 
  3. Click on the Customize Receipt button
  4. Click the Save button when you are finished customizing the window

printer support always here to help printer users

https://www.printertollfreenumber.com/brother-printer-support

The solution provided above is a general one, and for some of the printers, it might actually not work out. The main issue with that is because all of the printers have a different setting and preferred inks and so forth. From my point of view, the best thing you can do here is to find a good repair shop for these printers, and ask the guys what you should do and how you should do that. As I told you, all the office copiers https://www.officecopiers.co.uk/ have different preferred settings, and some of them depend on the manufacturer as well.

The steps are as follows:
  1. Open the PDF form in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
  2. Select your receipt printer in the drop-down printer list in the upper left-hand corner.
  3. Click the Page Setup or click at Säkerhetsdörrar
  4. Click the drop-down next to Size.
  5. Choose 72mm x 200mm.
  6. Click OK.

Wine History Tours

@hutre12386c0c5 wrote:
On your Windows computer, set up your printer for a roll of receipt paper:
  1. Open the Start menu.
  2. Select Devices and Printers.
  3. Right-click your printer icon and select Printing Preferences.
  4. Select the Document Settings tab.
  5. Set the Paper Source to Document e.g temple run oz mod apk 2021[Feed, NoCut]

https://winehistorytours.com/

Head to Setup > Sales settings from the main menu. Scroll down to the Invoice printing settings section: Next to each location, choose Thermal receipt from the dropdown: Click Save to apply your changes.

Choose your thermal printers here: https://munbyn.com/products/4x6-fanfold-shipping-labels

I thinking about getting a thermal label printer for the shop at some point in time. Possibly a Dymo, a Brother shipping labels printer, by I'm wondering if the printing will fade in the sunlight like supermarket till receipts do if I use the labels in my shop windows, or for pricing things which may be in stock for a while.

Can anyone who uses one of these let please me know, what to expect?

Thanks in anticipation,

1. Ensure Thermal Printer Connectivity:

• Confirm that the thermal printer is properly connected to your computer or network.
  2. Install Printer Drivers:

• Install the necessary drivers for your thermal printer on your computer to enable printing.
  3. Configure Print Settings:

• Set up the print preferences, such as paper size and orientation, based on your thermal printer specifications.
  4. Select Canuckle Today Content:

• Choose the content you want to print from Canuckle Today, whether it's an article, news, or any other information.
  5. Print Command:

• Use the print command in your browser or application to send the selected Canuckle Today content to the thermal printer.
  6. Verify Printer Status:

• Check the thermal printer for any error messages or issues that may hinder the printing process.
  7. Paper Loading:

• Ensure that the thermal paper is properly loaded into the printer with the correct orientation.
  8. Print and Confirm:

• Initiate the print job and confirm that the Canuckle Today content is being printed correctly on the thermal paper.
  9. Troubleshoot:

• If any issues arise during the printing process, consult the thermal printer's manual or visit the Canuckle Today support page for assistance.
  10. Complete the Print Job:

• Once the Canuckle Today content has been successfully printed, store or distribute the thermal paper as needed.