Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the order confirmation email is not sent

Re: the order confirmation email is not sent

Thx man,

this worked for me Smiley Happy

php -f /home/username/public_html/cron.php

Exelent my friend leswillbe ... you post help me a lot ...

php -f /home/mex371nline/public_html/online/cron.php at my Cpanel

but only need to put this line at my CRON.PHP file  ...  AROUND LINE 47..  after  this line

$isShellDisabled = (stripos(PHP_OS, 'win') === false) ? $isShellDisabled : true;

$isShellDisabled = is_array($disabledFuncs) ? in_array('shell_exec', $disabledFuncs) : true;
$isShellDisabled = (stripos(PHP_OS, 'win') === false) ? $isShellDisabled : true;

/* MODIFICACION KUFF */
$isShellDisabled = true;        /* <!-------  this line!!! */

and all works perfect!!!!

This method absolutely worked for me; and its probably the simplest and most straightforward method to get it to work!

Thank you, 

This works fine:

/* MODIFICACION KUFF */
$isShellDisabled = true;        /* <!-------  this line!!! */

I was Having the Same Problem and Finally Found That I Had Mandrill App Installed but not configured Because I found no Use of it. Once I Turned all of the Mandrill Auto Responder Options Off, The Magento Autoresponders all of a sudden worked.

If Anyone is having the Same Issues With Sales Emails Not Sending, Make Sure that Mandrill is not conflicting with the Magento Cron Set up.

Just in case, check the version of your PHP. I had an error too and that was because my hosting runs PHP4 instead of PHP5 by default.

By the way I still having the issue with the emails in queue

It works. You are my hero

Save my time!

Works fine php -f /home/useraccount/public_html/cron.php alongside $isShellDisabled = true; on cron,php

Tks!

Hello, I'm struggling with the same issue for several days already. My website is hosted with 1and1. I've followed the installation tutorial from both magento and 1and1 (both are similar):

http://devdocs.magento.com/guides/m1x/install/installing_install.html#install-cron

https://help.1and1.com/hosting-c37630/scripts-and-programming-languages-c85099/cron-jobs-c37727/crea...

I think i reached the end of internet on this issue already. I tried all methods from every forum i found.

Commands i tried are (user and domain redacted):

This is my practice test command - it works fine, and i get an email every 10 min

*/10 * * * * /usr/bin/php /kunden/homepages/27/USER/htdocs/DOMAIN.com/crontest.php

*/2 * * * * /bin/sh /kunden/homepages/27/USER/htdocs/DOMAIN.com/1924/cron.sh

*/2 * * * * /usr/bin/php /kunden/homepages/27/USER/htdocs/DOMAIN.com/1924/cron.php

*/2 * * * * /usr/bin/php5.5 php -f /kunden/homepages/27/USER/htdocs/DOMAIN.com/1924/cron.php

*/2 * * * * wget -O /dev/null -q http://www.1924.DOMAIN.com/cron.php > /dev/null

I tried all sort of variations to the commands such as * * * * * and 5 * * * * and tried using different PHP versions, but to no avail.

Today i called 1and1 to ask for their help, but the guy said that it's probably because I'm on a shared server and they might not allow certain commands, but he wasn't sure. Don't know if that's true but he didn't sound knowledgeable.

When i go into mysql table and check core_email_queue, i see a whole list of pending emails to be sent, with processed at NULL.

Please help. Thank you.

does its working,,,