cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update shopping cart doens't work

update shopping cart doens't work

if I change items quantity into my cart, and press "update shopping cart", it doesn't work and show me this error message "Cannot update shopping cart."

I search around the web, but all solutions didn't work

how to fix this?

magento 1.9.2

2 REPLIES 2

Re: update shopping cart doens't work

Ditto in V2. I thought it was some preference setting but nothing found.

So if U have a min order size and I try to increase the qty of an item to meet min, it wont update cart! Says "Cannot update shopping cart.". How can that possible be? How can an eCommerce platform be void of this function. Lets just slap the customer in the face.

My 'certified' magento guy says there is no feature in Magento  V2 to address this. I figured he was lying cause all he wants to do are customizations. Everything I ask him about , 'its a customization.' If so why even have the min order size if you cant change the amount in the cart? Bizarre.

Shame on you Magento if any of this is true. I have to pay a ridiculous amount of money to get a shopping cart to update?  Really?

I just tested it in my V1 store and the update works. What am I missing in V2?

Re: update shopping cart doens't work

There are multiple reasion for this issues, so you need to debug the issues like this.

1. Confirm that, do you install any extension that affect cart functionality? If yes then try to disable that extension and then check.

2. Check the magento log file or report folder, is that any thing ? if yes then try to solve that error.

Was my answer helpful? You can Click Kudos/Accept As Solution.
200+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!