cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After install security patch 8788

After install security patch 8788

Hello Guys,

After I have install Security patch 8788 I cannot open my orderview see screenshot : https://gyazo.com/8c0b883c719802f1c1838aecd35bf999

Also I get a error from my payment provider HTTP 500 error so the provider cannot connect to Magento to make the payment compleet ?

I run : Magento ver. 1.9.2.4 

Thanks for the support.

Best regards,

Michel

4 REPLIES 4

Re: After install security patch 8788

Hi Michel, sorry to hear about your problem you are facing.

In your root folder you have a error_log file? If so what does this say. Also please post the errors you find in theese files if they exist.

/var/log/system.log and also /var/log/exception.log

This will be of better help for us to help you. If you have found the solution in meantime, we will highly appriciate your feedback on what was the problem, and also the solution so it might help other users Smiley Happy

@ptomter Thanks a lot for your reply but I have already fix it.

Best regards,

Michel

Hi @michel_wiel nice to hear that you solve the problem. We will highly appriciate if you share your solution with the other community members so others that may have same problem will find a quick solution. 

Fixed - Image Upload issue after PATCH 8788 install of Magento version CE 1.7.0.2 - 1.9.2.4.

Step >> 1: After installed security patch 8788 successfully, Please go to admin panel and flush all Magento cache. Then Logout your Admin Panel and Relogin to Admin Panel.

Step >> 2:  Go to Index Management and select all reindex all data after flush all Magento cache once again.

Step >> 3: This very Important step,Delete your browser cache(Ctrl+shift+Delete) history clear all browsing data from browser including cookies.

Step >> 4: Go to Catalog >> Product Management , add new image of any product,now you can see everything work fine.