cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checkout Stuck on Step 4 after SUPEE-9767 with Formkey Validation on Checkout Enabled

SOLVED

Re: Checkout Stuck on Step 4 after SUPEE-9767 with Formkey Validation on Checkout Enabled

Hi, 

I finally got the checkout process working again after 9767v1 using the following script https://gist.github.com/schmengler/c42acc607901a887ef86b4daa7a0445b and, now the 9767v2 it's failing... What needs to be altered now...? The number of Magento patches is growing every year and it's becoming a real nightmare, we're at least patching the store every 2 months... Is it really necessary to install the 9767v2 if we had the v1 finally working fine? Please, any help for the ones who had installed the V1 and solved the checkout issue with the script.... thanks!

Re: Checkout Stuck on Step 4 after SUPEE-9767 with Formkey Validation on Checkout Enabled

Can you show exactly what you did in code? I am having the same **bleep** issue. 

Doesn't works for me.. my automatic magento upgrade is changed to 1.9.3.4 and i noticed that error at the step 4, i tried to put/move  <?php echo $this->getBlockHtml('formkey') ?>  on the various .phtml files but nothing changes.. please help 

I am using the default RWD.

But I had the same problem.

On my case the problem was just that I did not refreshed both: Pages cache and Magento Cache after applying the patch.

hey haihualee,

I encountered that too. However, I keep a backup of every files I changed, so, when that happened, I just rolled back to the original files.

If you still remember which lines the formkey was original placed to, just copy paste it back to the previous position. Hope that helps.

hey,rukki,i didn't back up the payment.phtml before changed.can you send me the original file?many thanks.

Fixed!!

Reverted the 9767v1 with no errors and realized the script content regarding the formkeys modifications do not need to be reverted. Applied the 9767v2 and failed Hunk #1 FAILED at 78  1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file "....../addresses.phtml.rej". I've just backed up the addresses.phtml (probably modified) and load the original addresses.phtml file, reapplied 9767v2 and the patch was applied successfully.

We also got stuck at the payment information step of the checkout process after enabling formkey validation but quickly fixed it. This fix wasn't mentioned here so we thought this might help somebody else (fix is towards bottom of post): Enable Magento Formkey Validation On Checkout (Fix Included)

If you still getting same errors, make sure you added <?php echo $this->getBlockHtml('formkey') ?> on the following files

template/checkout/cart/shipping.phtml
template/checkout/multishipping/billing.phtml
template/checkout/multishipping/shipping.phtml
template/checkout/multishipping/addresses.phtml
template/checkout/onepage/billing.phtml
template/checkout/onepage/payment.phtml
template/checkout/onepage/shipping.phtml
template/checkout/onepage/shipping_method.phtml
template/persistent/checkout/onepage/billing.phtml