cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 503 - Service Temporarily Unavailable

Error 503 - Service Temporarily Unavailable

Tried to install the new theme and something has gone wrong! I get the Service Temporarily Unavailable screen on my site now (www.chq-gmbh.de) but also get it on the admin log in page so can't do anything.  The only thing I can do is access the files via FTP.

and I alreasy serch on google, and saw some method like clear 'maintenance.flag', but I can't find this file in my FTP, the site already shut down for three, please help me!!!!

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Error 503 - Service Temporarily Unavailable

and the magento connect manager page shows the message:

Module"Fooman_pdfCustomiser" requires module "Fooman_EmailAttachments".

Have you tried to install Fooman_EmailAttachments?

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner

where can I install it? and where can I get it

I can't logo in admin page, it's also shut down

Do you have access to the command line? If so, cd to your public folder and then;

chmod +x mage

which will make the mage script executable, followed by

./mage install http://connect20.magentocommerce.com/community Fooman_EmailAttachments

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner

Pdf Customiser comes bundled with Email Attachments and requires it to run. It looks like Email Attachments got uninstalled/disabled inadvertently

When you install the extension from the zip file it automatically also adds Email Attachment. I'd suggest reinstalling Pdf Customiser which you can download the latest version from within your 12 months free upgrade period from your account on our website.

i never do this before, I want to ask how to connect to my bublic folder? thanks!

You would need an (S)FTP client and the right credentials. However if you need to ask it would be prudent to ask the person who initially installed this for you to help with this.

should I reinstall SPEE-5344 patch?