cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hacked?

SOLVED

Re: Hacked?

Not just that -- there's a black market of compromised systems. The list is rotating around among black hat hackers and eventually it reaches to someone who figures out what to do. These people are smart. And evil! Don't underestimate the power of the Dark Side.

Tanel Raja

Anyone have an example of the code for the .htaccess file? I have the same problem and I got the IP address from the VAR/session file (here is the line "remote_addr";s:15:"182.200.219.241") and then added the following code to the .htaccess file to block the IP address they are using, here is the code:

order allow,deny
deny from 182.200.219.241
deny from 182.200.
allow from all

But even after I added this to the .htaccess file it is not working. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Anyone have an example of the code for the .htaccess file? I have the same problem and I got the IP address from the VAR/session file (here is the line "remote_addr";s:15:"182.200.219.241") and then added the following code to the .htaccess file to block the IP address they are using, here is the code:

order allow,deny
deny from 182.200.219.241
deny from 182.200.
allow from all

But even after I added this to the .htaccess file it is not working. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,

Can we also include Google Invisible captcha to avoid this type of spam registration or newsletter subscription ?

Thanks

Think about what you can give , not what you can get !

Hi, i also have this issue right now. I'm using Magento ver. 2.2.5. How can i remove the robot script that is generating spam customers and emails?