cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing Patch Issues

Installing Patch Issues

Hello,

I have been getting alot of problems while trying to update the three patches (1533,5344, and 5994) However when I used the site magento provides to see if the patches have been isntalled properly (for the shoplifting patches that is) my site passes and is good to go. I do not think that I patched them properly when I tried to do it. does that mean that when I installed the Magento system (only downloaded the zip from the site on sunday June-14-2015) that I downloaded a zip that already had the patches applied?

Thank you for any reply. The three security are my largest concearn before I proceed with finishing my site.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Installing Patch Issues

Hello @kwoodcock

In latest release of Magento, they have added SUPEE 1533 and 5344, but not 5994. So you will have to install this patch in latest one. 

shoplift.byte.nl only checks SUPEE 1533 and 5344 not 5994 so it will show safe.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Thank you, that is exactly what I assumed but wanted to double check...  now I have to figure out how to check if that is installed correctly and if not how to fix it...

Never mind the patch was applied successfully, (and I do not know what i did different from before) Thank you for your help

If you want to check the list of installed patches on your Magento, you can check out this FREE extension, 

https://www.magecomp.com/magento-applied-security-patches.html

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now