cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with patch 10570 and compiler

Problem with patch 10570 and compiler

I installed the last Patch 10570 on 1.9.3.3 via SSH.

If I now add something to the basket with the Enabled compiler, I get a white page.
With disabled compiler everything works without problems.

Does anyone have an idea?

Thank you

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Problem with patch 10570 and compiler

Hi,

Same issue here on 1.7.0.2, 1.9.1.0, 1.9.2.4.

When user is logged in white page on cart and checkout error 500. No logs on magento logs nor nginx.

Ok, so there is no log cause of : lib/Varien/Autoload.php

@include COMPILER_INCLUDE_PATH . DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR . self::SCOPE_FILE_PREFIX.$code.'.php';

The error is :

FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Cannot declare class Zend_Date_DateObject, because the name is already in use in /www/includes/src/__checkout.php on line 44121

Hi David,

what do you mean by your last post?

Is the problem to be solved via your link? Or is there another option here?

Thanks and Greetings

The solution on the link seems to work.

However, I'm not sure it's the best solution.

Yes. Tried it on 1.9.3.3 and it seems to work. I'm also not sure if this solution is the best.

What I can not understand is why you even program a patch and in case of problems there is no official solution.

Thank you.

I am having the same issue with this patch on Magento 1.9.0.1. It gives 500 blank screen with compilation. I reverted the Patch by this command

$ sh PATCH_SUPEE-10570_CE_v1.9.0.1_v1-2018-02-28-04-54-29.sh -R

and everything started working again. Magento please release its correct version. Thanks

same here. 1.9.3.1 - customers not redirected to payment pages but returned to homepage instead. We couldn't replicate the problems but enabling compilation throws error 500 in the cart. For now reverted the patch and waiting for a viable solution from Magento devs

the issue has now been solved with version 2 of the patch (https://magento.com/security/patches/supee-10570), however this version does no longer protect against two low risk session handling-related security issues that patch SUPEE-10570 protected against. I'm assuming this will be addressed again in the next patch...