cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUPEE-10975 on Magento 1.7.0.2 Problem

SOLVED

SUPEE-10975 on Magento 1.7.0.2 Problem

Hello,

I have installed the patch SUPEE-10975 on Magento v1.7.0.2 running on PHP v5.4.45 and Apache v2.4.37. The installation of the patch was absolutely successful, however at the log file /var/log/system.log, I saw that every 2-3 seconds a line like the below was recorded:

ERR (3): Strict Notice: Declaration of Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http::getBaseUrl() should be compatible with Zend_Controller_Request_Http::getBaseUrl($raw = false)  in /app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Request/Http.php on line 36

This situation made my file /var/log/system.log grow significantly (~260 MB) in 2-week time. However, I didn't notice any other complication; people could add items into their shopping carts and successfully checkout.

Finally, I reverted the patch SUPEE-10975, and the problem stopped. This problem looks like irrelevant with my own Magento installation; it must be a general problem, at least for Magento v1.7.0.2.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: SUPEE-10975 on Magento 1.7.0.2 Problem

I finally fixed the problem by editing the file app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Request/Http.php and changing the function getBaseUrl() as follows:

public function getBaseUrl($raw = false)
    {
        $url = parent::getBaseUrl($raw);
        $url = str_replace('\\', '/', $url);
        return $url;
    }

The above problem was also mentioned for Magento 1 versions newer than 1.7.0.2.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: SUPEE-10975 on Magento 1.7.0.2 Problem

I finally fixed the problem by editing the file app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Request/Http.php and changing the function getBaseUrl() as follows:

public function getBaseUrl($raw = false)
    {
        $url = parent::getBaseUrl($raw);
        $url = str_replace('\\', '/', $url);
        return $url;
    }

The above problem was also mentioned for Magento 1 versions newer than 1.7.0.2.