cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUPEE-5994 Magento connect blank page

SUPEE-5994 Magento connect blank page

Hello,

I applied SUPEE-5994 patch on magento 1.9.1.0 with no errors, cleared cache, logout and I got a blank homepage and a blank admin page

Apache error was:

mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Class 'Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Admin' not found in /var/www/site.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php on line 138

I fixed disabling, clearing, compiling and enabling compilation again.

$ php -f shell/compiler.php -- disable
$ php -f shell/compiler.php -- clear
$ php -f shell/compiler.php -- compile
$ php -f shell/compiler.php -- enable

Everything seems ok, I can place orders, login to admin panel..  but if I try to open magento connect, I get a blank page. Error is the same:

mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Class 'Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Admin' not found in /var/www/site.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php on line 138

Any help?

1 REPLY 1

Re: SUPEE-5994 Magento connect blank page

I was also getting this , I am explaining in detail what happened in my case.
I have my project in version control that is GIT, but the core files were not present version control.To apply the patch I created a separate branch
and run it.But as the core files were not in version control when I merged that branch to my develop branch and deleted the newly created branch locally.
The files modified using the PATCH also got deleted. (Because those files were modified file to that particular branch only.)
Admin.php and Standard.php were two file missing from following location.
\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Controller\Varien\Router

After replacing the file everything started working correctly.

---
Problem Solved Click Accept as Solution!:Magento Community India Forum