cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUPEE-9767 - Hunk #1 FAILED at 225. 1 out of 1 hunk FAILED

SOLVED

SUPEE-9767 - Hunk #1 FAILED at 225. 1 out of 1 hunk FAILED

Hi,

Trying to install the security patch SUPEE-9767 onto M1 EE v1.13.1.0 and i'm recieving the following error:

Hunk #1 FAILED at 225.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file app/design/frontend/enterprise/default/template/persistent/checkout/onepage/billing.phtml.rej

I've checked the line in file indicated in the error and here is the related block of code:

<div class="input-box"> (this is line 255)
<input type="password" name="billing[confirm_password]" title="<?php echo
$this->__('Confirm Password') ?>" id="billing:confirm_password"
class="input-text required-entry validate-cpassword" />
</div>

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: SUPEE-9767 - Hunk #1 FAILED at 225. 1 out of 1 hunk FAILED

What I did to resolve the problem:

1. Pulled original file version of "app/design/frontend/enterprise/default/template/persistent/checkout/onepage/billing.phtml" and placed in directory.
  2. Moved modified core file to template override directory
    1. **One thing to note in order to keep maintain the security changes for the template over ride file.  I had to manually make the changes to the template file version.
    2. Example of moving core file to template override directory: "app/design/frontend/enterprise/default/template/persistent/checkout/onepage/billing.phtml" moved too -> "app/design/frontend/YOUR_TEMPLATE/YOUR_TEMPLATE/template/persistent/checkout/onepage/billing.phtml"
  3. Installed patch- success

Hope this helps someone else out there.

-Chris

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hunk Failed error was occurred at 225 line and you are looking at 255. On this template or rather on all form of different template, this patch is adding the form key to make form secure.

You may have to fix the issue manually. Open patch.sh file and look for the billing.html file patch you provided in your email. Make those change in the code manually. once you done changing the code, you need to remove the same updates from the patch file. Save patch file and re-run the patch. This should work.

Note: Try the recommendation test environment first to make sure what you are doing and it does not breaking anything.

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

What I did to resolve the problem:

1. Pulled original file version of "app/design/frontend/enterprise/default/template/persistent/checkout/onepage/billing.phtml" and placed in directory.
  2. Moved modified core file to template override directory
    1. **One thing to note in order to keep maintain the security changes for the template over ride file.  I had to manually make the changes to the template file version.
    2. Example of moving core file to template override directory: "app/design/frontend/enterprise/default/template/persistent/checkout/onepage/billing.phtml" moved too -> "app/design/frontend/YOUR_TEMPLATE/YOUR_TEMPLATE/template/persistent/checkout/onepage/billing.phtml"
  3. Installed patch- success

Hope this helps someone else out there.

-Chris