cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WTF ! SUPEE patch - Fatal error: Class Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql contains 10 abstract methods

WTF ! SUPEE patch - Fatal error: Class Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql contains 10 abstract methods

Magento insisted this patch need to be installed ...i have 1.9.1 installed ..WHY do we the customers have to install this still..???

and WTF is with  the install causing FATAL ERRORS!@!!!~!!!!!

~NOT HAPPY

3 REPLIES 3

Re: WTF ! SUPEE patch - Fatal error: Class Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql contains 10 abstract meth

Which patch? that sounds like 5344, not 5994.

Re: WTF ! SUPEE patch - Fatal error: Class Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql contains 10 abstract meth

Hello @BluGallagher

Magento releases patches to enhance the security of your online store, some vulenrabilities can steal lot of data from your store.

Latest release SUPEE 5994 has been released because there was the possibility to allow download your customer data. 

It is very much requested to not to try Patches directly on your live store by yourself, ask your developer or ask us, we are helping every community members with the patch installation for FREE. 

We are trying to find a way for the installation of the patches much simpler for you, will update you soon,

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Hey @BluGallagher,

We have updated our blog which will guide you installing SUPEE 5994: http://magecomp.com/blog/how-to-install-magento-security-patches/#SUPEE5994

SECURITY DISCLAIMER: The above website contains Magento Security Patch files which are self-hosted by the user and as such unsafe. Magento Forum advise all users to only download patch files from the official Magento Downloads page. 

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now