cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

after installing SUPEE-7405 can no longer add or change images in Categories

SOLVED

Re: after installing SUPEE-7405 can no longer add or change images in Categories

Note: Not an employee of Magento... for a previous reply

Good question. Not one that I can divine since I'm not the Great Carnac the Magnificent. I've tried waving the envelopes in front of my brow but keep coming up with "Variable Undefined, Call to a member function on a non-object".

Re: after installing SUPEE-7405 can no longer add or change images in Categories

I have no problem with making image files "group" writable (for example my current preferred hosting provider runs PHP with group privileges so it's more or less necessary), but I definitely question the wisdom of making them writable for "others". Why not 664 / 775?

Tanel Raja

bleh, I had meant for @sherrie to get that, really, but you were the one who posted the detail on what exactly the revised patch did.

@sherrie please see my previous post in here (I can't seem to figure out how to find a link directly to a post) about the deficiencies in the revised patch.

I'll share with the team, thanks for the feedback @tty0.

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical

Thank you so much!!! problem solved!

This is not working for me. I've updated the directory permissions to 755 but not able to load images in the admin under Products section.