cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hunks Failed - SUPEE-10415

hunks Failed - SUPEE-10415

Hey,

Just finished upgrading store from 1.9.3.3 to 1.9.3.6.

Went to MageReport to check on things, everything seems green and I then notice a brand new release that wasn't there an hour ago lol

So, I have applied patch SUPEE-10415-CE_1.9.3.6  and never having come across a hunk issue in the past myself, i'm completely stuck as to what I should do next.

I have done some googling and it seems to be related to me having downloaded the incorrect patch for the version, but its the 1.9.3.6 version which is right for my store..

Here is the results that came up - can anyone provide advice?

checking file app/code/core/Mage/Api/Helper/Data.php
checking file app/code/core/Mage/Api/Model/Server/Adapter/Soap.php
checking file app/code/core/Mage/Api/Model/Wsdl/Config.php
checking file app/code/core/Mage/Api/Model/Wsdl/Config/Base.php
checking file app/code/core/Mage/Core/Helper/String.php
checking file app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/File/Validator/Image.php
checking file app/code/core/Mage/Core/etc/config.xml
checking file app/code/core/Mage/Core/etc/system.xml
checking file app/code/core/Mage/Customer/Model/Customer.php
Hunk #2 FAILED at 881.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 921.
2 out of 4 hunks FAILED
checking file app/code/core/Mage/Eav/Model/Entity/Attribute/Backend/Serialized.php
checking file app/code/core/Mage/Log/Helper/Data.php
checking file app/code/core/Mage/Rule/Model/Abstract.php
checking file app/code/core/Mage/Sales/Block/Adminhtml/Billing/Agreement/Grid.php
checking file app/code/core/Zend/Form/Decorator/Form.php
checking file app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/backup/dialogs.phtml
checking file app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/sales/billing/agreement/view/tab/info.phtml
checking file app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/xmlconnect/edit/tab/content.phtml
checking file app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/xmlconnect/edit/tab/design/image_edit.phtml
checking file app/locale/en_US/Mage_Adminhtml.csv
checking file app/locale/en_US/Mage_Customer.csv
checking file js/mage/adminhtml/backup.js
checking file lib/Varien/Filter/FormElementName.php

2 REPLIES 2

Re: hunks Failed - SUPEE-10415

It's common for a "possible issues" thread to arise upon each patch. It's early days yet for many people to have tried patching but I'd recommend checking for updates on here: https://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/203567/security-patch-supee-10415-possible-issues

In the mean time, could you manually expect the patch for the files that failed and see if you can identify why it didn't patch your code?  Are the lines that it expecting in the clean version of the latest version of magento that you've just upgraded to? 

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

Re: hunks Failed - SUPEE-10415

Pre-patched files for Magento Security Patches SUPEE-10415
https://github.com/MeetanshiInc/magento/tree/master/security-patches/SUPEE-10415

Problem solved? Click Kudos and "Accept as Solution".
200+ Magento 2 Extensions for Enhanced Shopping Experience.