cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1.9.2.2 CE Error when creat/edit user or role in backend System > Permissions > Users/Roles

1.9.2.2 CE Error when creat/edit user or role in backend System > Permissions > Users/Roles

When I try creating a new user or edit user in backend I get below error.
Same thing with Role creating or editing.
Anyone had same issue and resolved, please share the solution.
Thank you in advance.

Server error

The website encountered an error while retrievinghttp://www.nyker.club/index.php/magento/permissions_user/save/key/bd53eb8b1e728663db546fd7640f4da5/. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.

7 REPLIES 7

Re: 1.9.2.2 CE Error when creat/edit user or role in backend System > Permissions > Users/Role

Dear @cnpark70,

This bug maybe caused by .htaccess or coding php bad for while loops. You should refer the link below to find the solution for your site: http://techjam.gr/2012/magento/solve-magento-500-internal-server-errors/

I hope it helpful to you.

www.advancedcheckout.com - www.stableaddon.com
One Step checkout extension - Social Login extension - Gift Card extension

Re: 1.9.2.2 CE Error when creat/edit user or role in backend System > Permissions > Users/Role

Thank you for your help.

I turned display error on and I can see the error detail.

Only problem is I do not know what to do next based on error below.

Could you give me advice or instruction as to next step.

Thanks so much in advance.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Mage_Adminhtml_Permissions_UserController::_validateCurrentPassword() in /home/cnpark70/public_html/nyker.club/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/controllers/Permissions/UserController.php on line 114

I have a similar problem. Mine says:

PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method Mage_Adminhtml_CustomerController::_validateCurrentPassword() in /home/../public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/controllers/CustomerController.php on line 220

Anyone have a solution?

I have the same problem. 

I resolved the issue by uninstalling addon. I cannot remember which one but
removing it fixed the problem for me. Hope it helps.

I disabled all my installed extensions and the problem persisted. I guess it must be something else...

In my case it was the file /app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Controller/Action.php

It was missing the following section (at the bottom):

protected function _validateCurrentPassword($password)
    {
        $user = Mage::getSingleton('admin/session')->getUser();
        return $user->validateCurrentPassword($password);
    }