cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1.9.3 order confirmation email problem

1.9.3 order confirmation email problem

Hello,

I have still problems with the email that send to the shipowner after an order. 

I read a lot possible solutions, but still not working. I'm using Magento 1.9.3.1

Also install jobplanner, but here the message 

• No heartbeat task found. Check if cron is configured correctly. 

What are the right cron settings?  What else can i do.

hope someone can help with this.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: 1.9.3 order confirmation email problem

Hi @Pdaal,

Since this has been posted several days ago, I would like to know if you were able to find the solution.

Please let us know.
Best regards.
Gabriel

Welcome to the Magento Forums. Remember to introduce yourself and read the Magento Forums Guidelines.

hi @Pdaal

Please set cron.php and execute  it every 5 minute. This file is placed in root folder of magento. Also set the - System->Configuration->Store Email Addresses it sends email through this email id.

Let me know if it helps.

Let me know if it helps. You can raise a KUDOS if its really worth for you. Also if it solves your problem then please mark as SOLUTION.

Hello,

I have a cronjob for every 5 minute, also the email addresses is right. But still no email is sending. i use a tool which give the message "no heartbeat has found" but if i check i see that everything is configure.

Hi @Pdaal

Please delete all scheduled tasks, clear cache and regenerate task.

Let me know contact us mail was send or not? and please test php mail function is working or not?

Let me know if it helps. You can raise a KUDOS if its really worth for you. Also if it solves your problem then please mark as SOLUTION.