cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 Internal Server Error on /checkout/onepage/saveOrder/ redirects to cart

SOLVED

500 Internal Server Error on /checkout/onepage/saveOrder/ redirects to cart

I am facing 500 Internal Server Error on /checkout/onepage/saveOrder/form_key/xxxx at the time of clicking place order button at checkout page. At local server there is no problem during order placement, but when i trying it in main server the 500 internal server error occurs.

I have found the same issue at this link http://forum.azmagento.com/how-to/500-internal-server-error-on-checkout-onepage-saveorder-redirects-... and they have mentioned PHP Memory limit is the problem.

Based on the above link  I have changed the memory limt at .htaccess from 256M to 512M, but the problem is not changing.

what is the reason for this issue?? is this because of .htaccess or php.ini file at server??

Can someone point me the right solution for this issue...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: 500 Internal Server Error on /checkout/onepage/saveOrder/ redirects to cart

Thanks for the reply

When enabling  ini_set('display_errors', 1); at index.php i got to know the error is because of the mbstring function call fails. This is because my web host did not enable the mbstring at php.ini file.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Try checking your apache errors logs.

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner

Thanks for the reply

When enabling  ini_set('display_errors', 1); at index.php i got to know the error is because of the mbstring function call fails. This is because my web host did not enable the mbstring at php.ini file.

Hello,

I have read the comments but i'm not understanding, How to solve this problem. Any explaination?

Thanks

I am facing the same error, but I don't know how to fix it. I tried the solution you provided but still I couldn't solve it.

Can you explain more how you fix the error.

I have a problem like this
In the final step of the one page checkout, the Error 503 appears in the Google chrome Console and Returns the user to the shopping cart page

coffeestore.ir checkout onepage saveorder formkey
magento 1.9.4.3
flushed cashe and index and mbstring enable
Untitled-1.jpg