cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

503 Internal Server Error on /checkout/onepage/saveOrder/ redirects to cart

SOLVED

503 Internal Server Error on /checkout/onepage/saveOrder/ redirects to cart

I have a problem, please help me
In the final step of the one page checkout, the Error 503 appears in the Google chrome Console and Returns the user to the shopping cart page

coffeestore.ir/checkout/onepage/saveorder/formkey

magento v1.9.4.3
flushed cashe and reindex and mbstring enable
I have disabled some of the plugins, cdr commnent ,mailchimp etc..

the orders cant be registerd in my site, all the orders in my site are off
Untitled-1.jpg
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: 503 Internal Server Error on /checkout/onepage/saveOrder/ redirects to cart

Hi @alireza asghary 

Please make sure following end point 

ssl://gateway.push.apple.com:2195

is white listed on your server. If it is not white listed then your site will not be able to connect to it.

After white listing the issue should be fixed.
You can also increase wait_timeout value of your MySql server.

---
Problem Solved Click Accept as Solution!:Magento Community India Forum

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @alireza asghary 

Check Magento system.log, exception.log files and the Apache error log file.
You will know about the code which is causing the error.

---

system

2020-02-06T09:38:43+00:00 ERR (3): Warning: stream_socket_client(): unable to connect to ssl://gateway.push.apple.com:2195 (Connection refused)  in /home/coffees1/public_html/app/code/local/Biztech/Mobileassistant/Helper/Data.php on line 131
2020-02-06T09:39:03+00:00 ERR (3): Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given  in /home/coffees1/public_html/app/code/local/Biztech/Mobileassistant/Helper/Data.php on line 182
2020-02-06T09:39:03+00:00 ERR (3): Warning: PDOStatement::execute(): MySQL server has gone away  in /home/coffees1/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.php on line 228
2020-02-06T09:39:03+00:00 ERR (3): Warning: PDOStatement::execute(): Error reading result set's header  in /home/coffees1/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.php on line 228

exception

2020-02-06T09:39:03+00:00 ERR (3): 
PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away in /home/coffees1/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php:307
Stack trace:
#0 /home/coffees1/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(307): PDO->beginTransaction()
#1 /home/coffees1/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(496): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->_beginTransaction()
#2 /home/coffees1/public_html/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(234): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->beginTransaction()
#3 /home/coffees1/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/CatalogInventory/Model/Resource/Stock.php(170): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->beginTransaction()
#4 /home/coffees1/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/CatalogInventory/Model/Stock.php(163): Mage_CatalogInventory_Model_Resource_Stock->correctItemsQty(Object(Mage_CatalogInventory_Model_Stock), Array, '+')
#5 /home/coffees1/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/CatalogInventory/Model/Observer.php(650): Mage_CatalogInventory_Model_Stock->revertProductsSale(Array)
#6 /home/coffees1/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(1374): Mage_CatalogInventory_Model_Observer->revertQuoteInventory(Object(Varien_Event_Observer))
#7 /home/coffees1/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(1353): Mage_Core_Model_App->_callObserverMethod(Object(Mage_CatalogInventory_Model_Observer), 'revertQuoteInve...', Object(Varien_Event_Observer))
#8 /home/coffees1/public_html/app/Mage.php(451): Mage_Core_Model_App->dispatchEvent('sales_model_ser...', Array)
#9 /home/coffees1/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Sales/Model/Service/Quote.php(207): Mage::dispatchEvent('sales_model_ser...', Array)
#10 /home/coffees1/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Sales/Model/Service/Quote.php(249): Mage_Sales_Model_Service_Quote->submitOrder()
#11 /home/coffees1/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Checkout/Model/Type/Onepage.php(819): Mage_Sales_Model_Service_Quote->submitAll()
#12 /home/coffees1/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Checkout/controllers/OnepageController.php(602): Mage_Checkout_Model_Type_Onepage->saveOrder()
#13 /home/coffees1/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(418): Mage_Checkout_OnepageController->saveOrderAction()
#14 /home/coffees1/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(254): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('saveOrder')
#15 /home/coffees1/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(172): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#16 /home/coffees1/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(381): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#17 /home/coffees1/public_html/app/Mage.php(686): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#18 /home/coffees1/public_html/index.php(83): Mage::run('', 'store')
#19 {main}

Hi @alireza asghary 

Please make sure following end point 

ssl://gateway.push.apple.com:2195

is white listed on your server. If it is not white listed then your site will not be able to connect to it.

After white listing the issue should be fixed.
You can also increase wait_timeout value of your MySql server.

---

Hello Sorry. My answer was a little long time

There was a problem with the biztech plugin I disabled it and my problem was resolved