cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Abandoned Cart Report not updating

Abandoned Cart Report not updating

Im not sure where to start on this one really..

The abandoned cart report (Admin > Reports > Shopping Cart > Abandoned Carts) shows that there are only 8 abandoned carts at the moment. However I know there are more, and when I look at the 'Products in cart' report, it shows that one of my products is currently in 29 different carts. Ive not had any orders go through today, so shouldnt they be showing as abandoned carts. It used to work, but for somereason now it doesnt.

Thanks in advance

15 REPLIES 15

Re: Abandoned Cart Report not updating

It's worth checking that the cron is running an dprocessing correctly. The best way imho is to install the great & free AOE Scheduler. That'll show you if there are any cron bottlenecks or errors which could be causing this not to update.

Hi Guys,

Did you manage to find a solution for this?

Was it the Cron?

Thanks

Same here.

It updates only for certain registered customers, not all of them.

It used to be working sometime prior to 1.9.2.1

In my case it seems to be a problem in the "middle name" join.. in the query. That shouldn't be an inner join; but a left join; since for a lot of customers no middle name is present in the customer_entity_varchar table..

Creating an override for "app/code/core/Mage/Reports/Model/Resource/Quote/Collection.php" line 143 from "joinInner" to "joinLeft" solved the problem.. Another solution could be changing the affected table so all customers get a "NULL" as middle name..

For me it was on line number 217, but it worked great!

Thanks for the help!

EDIT:

It didn't help... when we tested it, our cart showed up. However, a few days later our test cart is still the latest cart.

Any ideas?

Thank you.. the LeftJoin for customer middle name trick worked perfect.

Worked like a charm (so far) I had to edit the line on 209.

Thanks.

Thank you,
I edited the line on 209. And It worked to me too.

Thank you so much, the joinLeft fix did the job and everything looks good.  Mine was on line 209.

Thanks so much, boss had been on to me for weeks for this fix.