cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended Magento 1.9.3.8

Account suspended Magento 1.9.3.8

Immagine 2022-01-02 102951.jpgHello, I have a big problem, every day at 5:00 AM my shop suffers an attack that puts it on a suspended account.
Has anyone ever had this problem?
The site is located on one of our servers and is not managed by a provider but in a Centos WEB PANEL, to restore the site, I roll back the virtual machine a few minutes before 5:00 am and the site works.

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Account suspended Magento 1.9.3.8

Hello @cristian_loscanna 

To resolve you can use the google re-captcha to prevent the attacks.

If my answer is helpful full then please set the accept solution flag and kudos flag so other members can take the same reference.

Hello, to put where on which page the home?

Hello @cristian_loscanna 

Please add the google re-captcha for the create account form.

To integrate it with Magento you will get some extensions in the market.

If my answer is helpful full then please set the accept solution flag and kudos flag so other members can take the same reference.

I put the check on all the contact forms, so in your opinion there is no malicious code to delete, of course starting from a clean backup

Hello @cristian_loscanna 

I am not getting you. Can you please give me explain more?

As I wrote before, I have a site with magento 1.9.3.8, this site is on a virtualized environment and every hour the system we have proxmox takes a snapshot in order to have a backup.
From 4/5 days every morning at 5:00 Italian time the site is put in suspended Account there is probably something that from the outside activates this redirect or this iframe, at the moment I can only rollback the site and put a backup, now I have activated the magento recapcta forms in the contact form and login do you think I need to do anything else?

Hello @cristian_loscanna 

Please let me know if the same issues came or not. 

ok, tomorrow at 5:00 am check the situation

You can find the setting for enabling captcha on admin at Advanced->Admin->Captcha
For the frontend, you can find it at Customer->Customer Configuration->Captcha
But if you are getting an error for the key then you must be using some extension for this because the default Magento captcha doesn't require any key.
Let me know if you are stuck anywhere.

If issue solved, Click Kudos & Accept as Solution.
LitCommerce - The Most Simple & Affordable Multi-channel Selling Tool