cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Admin Panel Displaying in Plain Text

Admin Panel Displaying in Plain Text

Hello Magento Community,

I hope you're doing well. I was modifying some of the advanced settings in the Configuration tab of the admin portal in Magento and toggled off the Nwdthemes_All option: did this specifically to reduce another layer in the seemingly endless tower of themes overlaid on the front-end of the site I'm working on. I am used to re-enabling something if I find that it has a negative outcome on the site or disables some features or visible objects. However, the result of this Nwdthemes_All toggle-off is that the entire Magento admin panel now shows up as plain text with hyperlinks; all graphical user interfaces and rich HTML have been removed. Now... that's not a huge problem, but due to the change... the "Save config" button (under Configuration > Advanced > Advanced) no longer works either. It remains clickable, but does not react in any way (nor update the settings any longer). That means I can't successfully re-enable the Nwdthemes_All. I also can't see existing hierarchies (to expand and collapse, move, delete, etc.) under Categories. Thus the Magento back-end is very limited now. Any chance there are viable solutions to this so I can refresh the portal's instance? I searched for similar terminologies and issues yet didn't come across relevant results. For reference, running v1.9.1.1.

Thanks much!