cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Admin panel is Grey

Admin panel is Grey

Hello, I need some help 

Our Backend is Grey "http://prntscr.com/b7sia1" i can not Press anything 

i have followed the others post that had same problem without any luck, yesterday i did a update on a lot of our extension, And when i pressed return to admin from the downloader its just a Grey Background with the header I have tried to Clean all Sessions and chase i have any luck at all JavaScript with no luck I run the website on a CentOS Ver. 7 and a Magento  ver. 1.9.0.1

After login

And this is our extension this is the only page i got access to right now 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Admin panel is Grey

Hi @Daniel_Dampshop

Could you update your question with the content of var/log/system.log and var/log/exception.log files?

Remember not to update the extension directly using the connect manager it is not a good practice. You may have modified the existing files of the extensions so this way the files will be overwritten.

---
Problem Solved Click Accept as Solution!:Magento Community India Forum

Hi,

It seems some of the extension have some error. Go to to your log file(Var/log/system.log) or latest report file(var/report/) and see what is the error came try to resolve it.

If you still problem please let me know.

Thanks,

Dibyajyoti

Your backend crashes while rendering top menu. It's grey because it just stop where it fails. I'm pretty sure that both var/log/system.log and var/log/exception.log are full of all kind of interesting stuff. Unless you forgot to turn logging on.

Tanel Raja