cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After login in store showing blank page

After login in store showing blank page

Hello,

I have used magento 1.9.2 ce for my website and i have created multi store website and added 5 store. When i login in my default store and first store, then i login properly and showing all content but when i try to login others 4 store then taking time for login and after login showing blank page.

I check system.log and showing following error.

ERR (3): Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: failed to get memory at offset 12 in /errors/processor.php on line 575
ERR (3): Warning: SimpleXMLElement::xpath(): Memory allocation failed : allocating steps in /lib/Zend/Locale/Data.php on line 181
ERR (3): Warning: SimpleXMLElement::xpath(): (null)Memory allocation failed : adding step in /lib/Zend/Locale/Data.php on line 181
ERR (3): Warning: SimpleXMLElement::xpath(): xmlXPathRunEval: last is less than zero in /lib/Zend/Locale/Data.php on line 181
ERR (3): Warning: SimpleXMLElement::xpath(): xmlXPathEval: evaluation failed in /lib/Zend/Locale/Data.php on line 181
ERR (3): Warning: SimpleXMLElement::xpath(): (null)Memory allocation failed : allocating steps in /lib/Zend/Locale/Data.php on line 181
ERR (3): Warning: SimpleXMLElement::xpath(): Memory allocation failed : allocating steps in /lib/Zend/Locale/Data.php on line 181
ERR (3): Warning: SimpleXMLElement::xpath(): Memory allocation failed : allocating steps in /lib/Zend/Locale/Data.php on line 107
ERR (3): Warning: SimpleXMLElement::xpath(): Memory allocation failed : allocating steps in /lib/Zend/Locale/Data.php on line 107
ERR (3): Warning: SimpleXMLElement::xpath(): Memory allocation failed : growing nodeset in /lib/Zend/Locale/Data.php on line 181

If any one known please reply.

Thank you 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: After login in store showing blank page

Hi @mahen_nag 

As you have created your 4 stores on same magento so your admin will be same in all the stores and you say it is logged in successfully.

So let me know how you are trying to login in different store admin because it is same in all.

Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for replying

i am used same login details for admin login and issue is for frontend side (customer side) not admin side.

Thanks

Hi @mahen_nag 

Can you add the below code in your index.php.

You can found this file on your root directory.

ini_set('display_errors',1);

After this error will be shown on frontend.

Please share those errors.

Thanks!

Hi @Rahul Gupta ,

I have added following code

ini_set('display_errors',1);

in root index.php file and try to login but same thing happen 

showing following errors:

First time when page is load shown error no 1.

1) Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 176160768) (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /app/code/local/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.php on line 291

Again page refresh and shown error no.2
2)Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 180355072) (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /app/code/community/SafeMage/MultiInventory/Model/CatalogInventory/Stock/Item.php on line 364

Also when i open other pages showing same errors.

Thanks

Hi @mahen_nag 

Add below code in index.php

ini_set('memory_limit',-1);

Hope it helps!

Thanks!

To ensure your websites work perfectly, you need to do mainly three things

1. Go to system > manage store. Click on the desired website and make it as default.

2. Go to cms -> pages. There you need to set a Homepage for your website and make sure that the home page is enabled.

3. Go to system -> configuration. Change current configuration scope to your site's store-view(important). Under the website tab, check whether all the information are correct. Ensure the default pages are set correctly.

4. Now go to the design tab. There you need to specify your package and theme correctly.

You are done. In normal case, your website will work perfectly

Also checkout this thread

https://community.magento.com/t5/Magento-2-x-Admin-Configuration/Magento-2-Multi-website-single-doma...

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now