cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After session timeout page not redirecting to login page

SOLVED

After session timeout page not redirecting to login page

In our site user must login to check the products. we are checking login session in header(header.phtml) and based on that we are redirecting. 

if(!$this->helper('customer')->isLoggedIn()){
 Mage::app()->getFrontController()->getResponse()->setRedirect(Mage::getUrl('customer/account/login'));
}

Suppose after login if keep the page open for sometime and after sometime if i click on menu/search/detail page it will not redirect to login page. If session times out it should redirect to login page but It gives error. Please check below error page and suggest.

error.png

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: After session timeout page not redirecting to login page

Hi @aroorkarthik,

Since that seems to be a custom development it's a little bit hard to understand why you're getting the failure.

I guess you should check on your custom module if the customer is still logged in to handle the redirect properly (but I'm just gessing)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: After session timeout page not redirecting to login page

Hi @aroorkarthik,

Since that seems to be a custom development it's a little bit hard to understand why you're getting the failure.

I guess you should check on your custom module if the customer is still logged in to handle the redirect properly (but I'm just gessing)