cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After trying to install order import/export to csv I have lost access to everything

After trying to install order import/export to csv I have lost access to everything

Hi

I tried installing an add on to my magento site, and now I cannot see/access any tabs when I login. 

I have logged in with another code that we use for our suppliers to access and they still have the tabs available to them. 

Can anyone help?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Re: After trying to install order import/export to csv I have lost access to everything

Hello mwlands,

Welcome to Magento Forum!

I want to know what's your add on(extension) you have just installed to your site? You should check: this extension supports for your current Magento version? There is a quick solution for you: go to <Magento_Root>/app/etc/modules/ => find registration xml of this extension. Then, change the active tab to false. Clear cache and refresh your page again.

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

Re: After trying to install order import/export to csv I have lost access to everything

Hello mwlands,

That's weird. I supposed that you're Admin. So it's weird when Admin doesn't have full rights but Suppliers do.

If you're not Admin then ask the Admin to check User_Role for you.

Best Regards,

Jimmy.

You should reset admin role:

https://gist.github.com/rodrigozulu/02c9e0f40e268f5fa537

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!