cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All of a sudden my panel is not working, only dashboard works, the rest is automatically disabled.

SOLVED

All of a sudden my panel is not working, only dashboard works, the rest is automatically disabled.

All of a sudden my panel is not working, only dashboard works, the rest is automatically disabled. how can we fix this ? automatically admin access is limited to dashboard only and not any other options like configurations, manage customer,manage products etc.. how can we fix this ..?! everything is visible but not clickable apart from dashboard.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: All of a sudden my panel is not working, only dashboard works, the rest is automatically disable

Best,

I have repaired this issue, some how in a strange way my complete js folder was missing.

I copied that js folder from my staging envoirement and everything runs fine now.

Thanks for the advance en responce, this is solved.

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17

Re: All of a sudden my panel is not working, only dashboard works, the rest is automatically disable

Same prblem here please provide a repair i am fighting this for 2 weeks now.

@ akshaynathani

Do You have a solution yest if i may ask?

Did you recently update the platform or extensions? What version of Magento are you running?

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical

Best,

Version Magento 1.9.2.0

No i did not update couse all is updated and im not running extra things for now.

It is a fresh magento installation with a fresh database with only products and media/pictures imported.

There are no extra software or things installed yet.

Sorry for the long picture.

Hi @Anonymous, what browser are you using? Have you tried clearing the cache or using a different browser to see if that clears the issue? It sounds like something JS related.

--

Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical

Best,

I have repaired this issue, some how in a strange way my complete js folder was missing.

I copied that js folder from my staging envoirement and everything runs fine now.

Thanks for the advance en responce, this is solved.

Glad to hear you were able to resolve it @Anonymous!

--

@Anonymous: i do not have a solution yet and i am not able to figure out how all got messed up in a sudden way!

can you please help me with this ?!