cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appling coupon code in cart only refreshes the page and does not apply discount

Appling coupon code in cart only refreshes the page and does not apply discount

Hi, the coupon codes have been working fine but over the last two weeks I had installed a plugin and edited a few child files but nothing that might conflict with the coupon codes.

So currently I found that in admin the coupon codes work and can be applied, however on the front end the cart page simply refreshes itself after typing in the coupon code and clicking on apply and does not add the discount to totals either.

I'm sure its not the plugin as the developer has checked and disabled and checked, as I have too, and nothing changes. I have added back in any files I have edited in the past 2 weeks, still the same.

I have another cart price rule that automatically adds discount if a customer buys 2 or more items and that is getting applied so it seems to me that it is at the point of clicking the apply button that there is a problem. I can't see anytihng on checking the console in chrome or firefox, no erros appear but I feel it could be the Jquery causing this?

If anyone could guide me in a direction I can look at as I have racked my brains and can't seem to figure this out, any help is much appreciated.

site is https://privatebloodtests.com

Cheers

Keith