cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Associated product description not changing on product page

SOLVED

Associated product description not changing on product page

If I change product variation (flavor) on the product page, the product description not changed to the associated product's description. I have checked the configuration and its configured correctly as on this screenshot. magento_qst.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Associated product description not changing on product page

Hi @Gabriel Guarino

My issue was fixed after changing Product description class in configuration of Simple Product Pricing extension magento-setting.jpeg

I have updated the id of DIV container used to show product description in the above highlighted settings of Simple Product Pricing extension.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @vignesh1234,

Since more than a week has passed since your original post, I would like to know if you were able to resolve the issue.

Please let us know.
Best regards.

Gabriel

Welcome to the Magento Forums. Remember to introduce yourself and read the Magento Forums Guidelines.

Hi @Gabriel Guarino

My issue was fixed after changing Product description class in configuration of Simple Product Pricing extension magento-setting.jpeg

I have updated the id of DIV container used to show product description in the above highlighted settings of Simple Product Pricing extension.