cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic Menu/Page to Catalog Records Issue

SOLVED

Basic Menu/Page to Catalog Records Issue

I've got records in the catalog and the SEO fields are setup. The .html extensions in the browser url appears to be correct when clicking on the menus - e.g. mysite/diagnostic/explorers-diagnostic.html where the SEO field is set to explorers-diagnostic for that group of products, and those products are Explorers, and are a subcategory of the Diagnostic category. As you can see below, there are 14 products in the catalog.

I keep getting a "We can't find products matching the selection." error.

I can't seem to find the cause. I'm also getting an error from my left side menu's which could be related to this - when I click on the menu's, it generates a url which ends in "/%22%22/", even though I've selected the right part of the catalog in my widget that I'd like to display on the page that it should go to. (I can deal with this separately, as I'd first like to get the main menu's working, but this is still an issue).

Any direction for a newcomer to this? So far this is a pretty simple site I'm developing. The catalog is relatively simple, and not deep. I'm simply attempting at this point to create the front end, displaying the product pages for each subcategory of products.

A quick snapshot of one simple section of the catalog which has products in each of the subcatteories (only - not at the Diagnostic-level) is:

Screen Shot 2019-10-06 at 3.58.04 PM.png

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Basic Menu/Page to Catalog Records Issue

Unfortunately, yes, many times, hoping it was that simple, but that didn't fix this. I'm not sure why that didn't do it.....

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @mike_latzky 

Have you tried clearing cache and re indexing? it should fix this by re index. 

Manish Mittal
https://www.manishmittal.com/

Unfortunately, yes, many times, hoping it was that simple, but that didn't fix this. I'm not sure why that didn't do it.....

Issue solved. Qty and In-stock were the culprits. It was a simple issue overlooked.