cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank configurable product

Blank configurable product

Hi can someone please help me.

I have created two configurable products, however when I go to view them, all I get is a blank page, that shows only the top navigation links.

the web site is currently being ran as a demo store.

I have checked all of my other simple products and they are all displaying correctly.

The test web site is www.sightandsound.co.uk/products/

The configurable products that are not working are:

http://www.sightandsound.co.uk/products/software/low-vision-software/upgrade-magnification.html and choose ZoomText Upgrades.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks.

James

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Blank configurable product

HI,

Is there any errors if you view the source code where the page is exiting?

If not visit the page again to trigger the error and then check the error logs on your server and in var/log/exception.log (within your magento installation) and report back if they say anything. (you'll want to give us the error at the bottom of the log and be sure to include the whole error)

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Magento Certified Developer Plus | www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner

Hi @jameseverson

Please check the file where following code is written as your page view source is broken at the same place.

<script type="text/javascript">
    var optionsPrice = new Product.OptionsPrice(

Try to debug and better if you use some IDE for editing the code.

Thanks

---
Problem Solved Click Accept as Solution!:Magento Community India Forum

Hi,

Thanks for your help.  The error log is:

[Tue Oct 27 09:08:43 2015] [error] [client 195.99.141.66] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method Mage_Catalog_Model_Product_Type_Configurable_Price::getBasePrice() in /var/www/html/www.sightandsound.co.uk/products/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Model/Product/Type/Configurable/Price.ph... on line 49, referer: http://www.sightandsound.co.uk/products/software/low-vision-software/upgrade-magnification.html

Do you need anything else?

Thanks again.

James

Did you get to the bottom of this? i'm having similar problems