cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSS JAVA SCRIPT not loading frontend and admin ?

CSS JAVA SCRIPT not loading frontend and admin ?

I was working on optimising my website page load times and I was putting in Secure Base Link URL Secure Base URL for Static View Files with place holder text {{secure_base_url}} when I saved the configuration the website admin and front end broke not loading CSS or Javascript. I'm absolutly desparate the website is live and linked to multiple social media acounts with products. Any help would really be appreciated!!!!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: CSS JAVA SCRIPT not loading frontend and admin ?

I fixed it. I went to 

Open the Magento 2 database with your favorite MySQL tool then go to the core_config_data table.

Search for rows having these values in the column path (note that there could be more than one row for each value):

• "web/unsecure/base_url" 
  • "web/secure/base_url"

I deleted the values I entered there and then saved the table. and then did 

php bin/magento cache:flush and it started loading again.

Re: CSS JAVA SCRIPT not loading frontend and admin ?

I remember when I stumbled upon a solution while working on a project. Just like you, I hit a snag with configuration changes, and the site went haywire. After hours of troubleshooting, I found that reverting the changes or double-checking the syntax often does the trick. It's amazing how a simple oversight can cause chaos!
By the way, I recently stumbled upon this resource for full-stack developers working with https://huntly.ai/employers/developers/full-stack/net-react/. It's like a goldmine of insights and opportunities. Sometimes, finding the right tools and communities can save us from these hair-pulling moments.