cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot see all screen

Cannot see all screen

Hello. Been happily using magento 1.9 for many months...but few days ago started seeing this on many section of admin . Both I and another colleague are on Imac....he is on a different broadband connection in different part of country....others that use PC's to access same site are not experiencing same problem.  We have spoken with host (Site Ground) who cannot replicate issue.  Any suggestions please?  (cleared caches, rebooted, installed Apple Imac updates). Thank you.  Screen Shot 2018-01-19 at 12.09.10.png

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Cannot see all screen

Hi @markbeynon,

Maybe a broswer cache problem?

Can you try to delete your browser cache or use the Pirvate mode to check?

Thank you. Yes cleared cache in chrome and safari and tried private mode but no difference unfortunately.

Hi @markbeynon,

And no errors on your browser console?

Tks again. Where would I see if there are errors in browser console? (using Safari and Chrome in imac ) By the way, I also just borrowed an Macbook air..and logged into my Magento Admin…its similar problem there…although this time the page does eventually load after about 20 seconds.

Much obliged.

Hi @markbeynon,

It seems to be a javascript problem (maybe you are merging and minifiyng those files).

If you want to check on your browser, once page is loaded, on Chrome browser, right  click (I use Linux) and click on Inspect (at the end).

Then you'll see the browser console.

Well I will do that, thank you, but it is beyond my ability to work out from there what the js problem can be. So I will talk with a developer on Monday. Thank you for your help in the meantime.  

There is a public url you can share?

I just want to see a simple detail (I don't need the login credentials)

Tks again. I need to check with the developer how to do this and if ok. I will do this tomorrow. Much obliged.

Hi  so this is the URL:

https://www.imaginfires.co.uk/index.php/sozoadmin/catalog_product/edit/store/0/id/67/key/6a69f5a635b...

Developer checked that JS is not merged and there appear to be no JS errors in console.  

We have also checked with server that  php version is latest and that sufficient ram is allocated.  there are no issues found.   

Thank you.