cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot send headers; headers already sent in .. [Magento 1.9.1]

Cannot send headers; headers already sent in .. [Magento 1.9.1]

Hello, I am new to this forum and i would like to ask a question related to some error i'm getting in magento. I am using the official extension from sparkasse, and everyhing works correctly until the final step, where instead of opening and iframe (when extension is set to show in iframe) or redirecting to sparkasse web to enter credit-card details it gives me the following error:

Cannot send headers; headers already sent in /home/user/magentoroot/app/code/local/SparkassenInternetkasse/Payment/controllers/PaymentController.php, line 47
Trace: #0 /home/user/magentoroot/lib/Zend/Controller/Response/Abstract.php(148): Zend_Controller_Response_Abstract->canSendHeaders(true) #1 /home/user/magentoroot/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Response/Http.php(107): Zend_Controller_Response_Abstract->setRedirect('http://authenti...', 302) #2 /home/user/magentoroot/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(711): Mage_Core_Controller_Response_Http->setRedirect('http://authenti...') #3 /home/user/magentoroot/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(689): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->setRedirectWithCookieCheck('checkout/cart', Array) #4/home/user/magentoroot/app/code/local/SparkassenInternetkasse/Payment/controllers/PaymentController.php(90): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->_redirect('checkout/cart') #5 /home/user/magentoroot/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(418): SparkassenInternetkasse_Payment_PaymentController->reorderAction() #6 /home/user/magentoroot/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(250): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('reorder') #7/home/user/magentoroot/app/code/community/Folio3/MaintenanceMode/Controller/Router/Standard.php(57): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http)) #8 /home/user/magentoroot/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(172): Folio3_MaintenanceMode_Controller_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http)) #9 /home/user/magentoroot/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(354): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch() #10 /home/user/magentoroot/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array) #11 /home/user/magentoroot/index.php(94): Mage::run('', 'store') #12 {main}

I can't find an error on line 47 in PaymentController.php, and it doesn't contain empty space or any characters before the opening and closing php tags. Any help will be appreciated.