cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catalog Attribute “Manage Label” content blank

SOLVED

Catalog Attribute “Manage Label” content blank

I have been given a task of upgrading an old store's Magento ver. 1.7.0.2 to Magento ver. 1.9.2.0.

Had quite a few issues which seems to be normal when it comes to Magento upgrades, but got all sorted after some nights work. However there seems to be a minor issue on the backend where if you navigate to the following

> Admin > Catalog > Attributes > Manage Attributes > [Any Custom Attribute] > Edit Product Attribute

The "Manage Label / Options" tab displays nothing if you click it. You can see what I mean in the screenshot provided.

I still have the old system backed up (Magento ver. 1.7.0.2) and it displays the following on the same page

I have tried searching for someone with a similar issue, without any results. Have also tried looking into the phtml files, but could not find any errors there. Nor are there any errors with `ini_set('display_errors', 1);` on. Tried deleting cache and reindexing without luck.

Hope someone can help me with this issue, and thanks in advance! If there is any additional information required, I'll be happy to provide it.

Although I believe it is an irrelevant issue, my var/log gives me the following

2015-09-03T03:30:37+00:00 ERR (3): Notice: Undefined variable: productId in **/app/design/frontend/default/helloresponsive/template/catalog/product/compare/sidebar.phtml on line 32

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Catalog Attribute “Manage Label” content blank

I solved the problem! I was missing the following folder, which I got from the old system:

adminhtml/default/default/template/jr/*

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I solved the problem! I was missing the following folder, which I got from the old system:

adminhtml/default/default/template/jr/*

Hello,

I encounter the same problem on a Magento 1.9.2.4. Is there another solution ? For information, the problem is not on a 1.9.0.1 release.

Thanks in advance !