cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checkout Page Not Displaying Correctly (Front end)

Checkout Page Not Displaying Correctly (Front end)

*Any Help or Suggestions are Very Appreciated*

*Disclaimer*

I just want to start out by saying I am not the most knowledgeable person when it comes to knowing how the back end of Magento works. 

Our website, https://golfcountryonline.com/, is running off the 1.9.2.2 version of the Community Edition of Magento. I have not a clue how to go about updating it to a newer version, but I don't think that is really an issue in regards to the problem our checkout page is experiencing at the moment. Here is a picture of how our checkout page is displaying at the current time...

Checkout Problem.JPG

I have tried everything from clearing the caches to re-indexing the entire website, but alas nothing has worked in bringing back the information that prompted the customer. Although, it seems that when I try to checkout through paypal on our 'shopping cart' page I don't experience the same problem, because it just runs the transaction process through paypal and then brings it back to this page to complete the order...

paypal transaction.JPG

Also here is the 'shopping cart' page that I referenced before, where you can choose to proceed through the checkout on our website or through paypal instead...

Shopping Cart.JPG

If anyone could give any advice or point me in the right direction on how to fix this problem, I would be forever grateful.