cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configurable Swatches swapping image is working on list page but not on product page

SOLVED

Configurable Swatches swapping image is working on list page but not on product page

On Magento V1.9.3.1 I'm using Elantra theme, embbeded cloud zoom for media in product view page and embbeded configurableswatches.

On a category page with a configurable product when I click on swatches the image of the simple product appears.

On the product page of this product, I have swatches, but when I click on them the main image does not change. I have always the configurable product main image. Can someone help me ?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Configurable Swatches swapping image is working on list page but not on product page

Hello,

I have found the problem :
Elantra did not add the code

<?php echo $this->getChildHtml('after'); ?>

At the end of media.phtml and I have modified the Javascript code of "product-media.js" wich using "CloudZoom" + "Flexslider" to dynamicaly change the image and the Zoom.

Regards.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Configurable Swatches swapping image is working on list page but not on product page

Hi @Mystral,

Are you using the default ConfigurableSwtaches modules?

Can you check your page with the RWD theme?

Also, did you check your javascript console with your theme? (is possible that you're getting some JS conflict)

Hello,

I have found the problem :
Elantra did not add the code

<?php echo $this->getChildHtml('after'); ?>

At the end of media.phtml and I have modified the Javascript code of "product-media.js" wich using "CloudZoom" + "Flexslider" to dynamicaly change the image and the Zoom.

Regards.

Thank you for sharing the solution!