cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coupon is not applied correectly

Coupon is not applied correectly

Greetings, I'm Simone.

Magento 1.9.4.1 C.E.

I have an extention that allows the customer to use multiple coupons. Now I'm facing a problem: I created different kind of coupons:

1. 30€ coupons valid in the whole website;
  2. 25€ coupons valid only in category 1, 2 and 3.

If I have 55€ of products in my cart [25€ from category 1 and 30€ from category 5] and apply both coupons, the total discount isn't 55€ but always something lower like 45€. If I remove the limitation on category 1, 2 and 3 it works correctly.

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Coupon is not applied correectly

Hi @simone_romeo 

you are checking this on wholesale website?

Hi @Rahul Gupta 

Yes.

Hi @simone_romeo 

Can you try to by disabling one coupon and used the other because the problem is that your conditions are somewhere coinciding.

Or please share some screenshots for the same so that i can help you in a more better way.

Thanks!

Hi @Rahul Gupta 

sorry, I mistakenly clicked on "Accepted as solution".

The coupons, if used singularly, are working correctly. I also put an high priority on the 25€ one and a low priority on the 30€ one.

The problem is that coupons are applied in %: it doesn't discount 25€ from a single product, it discount [for example] 5€ from this one and 5€ from this other one, etc.

Hi @simone_romeo 

Can you share some screenshots?

Also let me know what is your end goal in this.

Because as you mentioned it is for % then i think it is working fine because it applies first coupon and on the discounted price it applies the second coupon.

So let me know what exactly you want?

Thanks!

Hi @Rahul Gupta 

my end goal is that if I have 55€ of coupons it will discount 55€, not 45€.

Coupon 1 is valid on category A, I have 25€ of category A products, it needs to discount 25€, not 15€ if I also apply another coupon.

My end goal is that 100% of my coupon needs to be discounted.

In this screenshot I applied two 25€ coupons that are valid only for the box. Total discount is 50€, which is fine.

1.jpg

I now add a 40€ coupon that is valid in the WHOLE website. As you can see, the total isn't 90€ as it should be.

2.jpg

Hi @simone_romeo 

Please share the links of the screenshot as it is visible only once approved by the moderator.

Thanks

Hi @simone_romeo 

Please remove the condition from action tab and add the condition in coondition tab and check the results.

Thanks!