cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom options will not up date basket with bundle product

Custom options will not up date basket with bundle product

Hi,

I custom option in my bundle product with uses dynamic pricing.

The problem i have having is when i select the custom option it and then press add to cart (i am using one step checkout) the cart price will not add the cost of the custom option price.

I am using magento 1.9.3 and have seem some mention of Product_option needing to be added to catalog.xml but thing didn't seem to work for me.

I have search for a solution and just can see anything that solves this.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Re: Custom options will not up date basket with bundle product

It sounds like there may be an issue with the way the dynamic pricing is configured for the custom option in your bundle product. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Check that the custom option is configured correctly in the product settings. Make sure that the dynamic pricing option is selected and that the pricing is set up correctly.

2. Check that the custom option is displaying correctly on the product page. Make sure that the price is displaying correctly and that the option is selectable.

3. Check that the custom option is being added to the cart correctly. Make sure that the price is being added to the cart along with the bundle product.

4. Check that the one step checkout module is configured correctly. Make sure that the module is configured to display the correct prices and that it is calculating the total correctly.

If none of these steps solve the issue, you may want to try disabling other modules or extensions that could be conflicting with the custom option or one step checkout modules. Additionally, you may want to consider upgrading to a newer version of Magento, as version 1.9.3 is quite old and may have compatibility issues with newer modules and extensions.