cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer controller

Customer controller

For unknow reason i have the customer account controller phml of 1.9.1.0 version when i run 1.9.0.1 mage so i wanted to ask i can delete the account control phtml and repost the old clean account controller of 1.9.0.1, is safe,.??

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Customer controller

Hi,

If you are talking about deleting phtml in your theme, yes! you can do it. What happen when you delete the file is when loading magento will fallback and pickup base theme phtml file. But keep in mind, You will loose all the customization you had with that phtml.

Many thanks friend for your answer, yes you was right and even when i have done it the page of register and login i s disappear so was a bad idea, so my problem still remain this, : 

Invalid method Mage_Customer_Model_Customer::cleanPasswordsValidationData

I need to find a way to exclude this function because is not supported in mage 1.9.0.1 that i run,..any idea,.??..many thanks in advance,. 

Hello @andri_mail,

The cleanPasswordsValidationData() method was introduced in Magento 1.9.1.0 and thus, on your installation (Magento 1.9.0.1), that method cannot be found.

Most of the time the problem is caused by custom modules interacting with the Customer registration / login (like AJAX Login/Registration or One Step Checkout) where the code of the extension uses that function without checking the Magento version first.

My recommendation is to look for calls to that function cleanPasswordsValidationData() in your website code and find the extension causing the problem.

Once you find the line causing the issue you can add the following condition around it to avoid the problem:

if (version_compare(Mage::getVersion(),"1.9.1.0",">="))
{
// Only from 1.9.1.0
$customer->cleanPasswordsValidationData();
}

--
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution"

I have tryed this fix after > ( but still don't work) 

if (empty($errors)) {
                $customer->cleanPasswordsValidationData();
                $customer->save();
                $this->_dispatchRegisterSuccess($customer);
                $this->_successProcessRegistration($customer);
                return;

Like I see in my log is the varien objiect that do the call >>> Varien_Object->__call('cleanPasswordsV...', Array , but how to fint what is that do the call,.???,.please help,.