cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Selected Group in Manage Attribute Sets not working

Delete Selected Group in Manage Attribute Sets not working

I've added a new attribute to an attribute set and saved it (Catalog -> Attributes -> Manage Attribute Sets).  Now, I'm trying to remove it, but no matter what I do, it won't delete.  I select it, and click the 'Delete Selected Group' up top, but nothing happens.  Also, the instructions say, 'Double click on a group to rename it' and that doesn't work either (probably related).

Is there a way I can get this to work?  I've tried IE, IE Edge, Firefox, Chrome on two separate computers and can't get it to work. I'm using Magento CE 1.9.2.4, Theme: Buyshop 3.5.2.

FF-Magento.jpg

1 REPLY 1

Re: Delete Selected Group in Manage Attribute Sets not working

Hello

As you have mentioned that renaming and deletion of group is not possible when you are trying. In the screenshot what you are trying to delete is not a group actually it is an attribute and its corresponding group is "General" which you can rename or delete by using the same approach. But if you want to delete that attribute then either you can drag it to the unassigned attribute or delete it from the Catalog => Attributes => Manage Attributes.