cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted message notifications, now inbox throws error

SOLVED

Deleted message notifications, now inbox throws error

After deleting message notifications, when I click on the inbox, I get the following error:

Item (Mage_AdminNotification_Model_Inbox) with the same id "0" already exist

Any idea on how I can fix this? I can't see any messages at all now. 

Thanks in advance for any tips!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Deleted message notifications, now inbox throws error

Hi,

If you have access to your database - then I would suggest having a look inside of the adminnotification_inbox table and look to see if you have any rows in there with a notification_id of 0. If you do; perhaps try adding a proper id in there ensuring that it remains unique.. e.g if the last item in your table is 67... change the first occurence of 0 to 68, the next occurence to 69 and so on.

As always with database modifications - I would backup before doing anything just-in-case.

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Magento Certified Developer Plus | www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

If you have access to your database - then I would suggest having a look inside of the adminnotification_inbox table and look to see if you have any rows in there with a notification_id of 0. If you do; perhaps try adding a proper id in there ensuring that it remains unique.. e.g if the last item in your table is 67... change the first occurence of 0 to 68, the next occurence to 69 and so on.

As always with database modifications - I would backup before doing anything just-in-case.

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Magento Certified Developer Plus | www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner

Strange. Almost all of them have 0, even the newer ones coming in. How do I prevent new ones from coming in with the value of 0 after I update the numbers on all these? There are literally over a hundred in here with the value of 0

Took me a few seconds to figure out after your input. Thanks pal!