cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drop down navigation not loading template 53885

Drop down navigation not loading template 53885

Hello - I am new to this forum and I need help because I have run out of things to do/try to fix an issue.

This site www.keela.co.uk uses Magento Theme 53885 with some tweaks here and there.

http://www.templatemonster.com/demo/53885.html

In the clients office -two of the computers running Explorer 11 are not loading up the site properly.  And by that I mean the drop down navigation is not appearing.  They have gone onto the original theme link and the navigation is working fine there.  All the testing cross browser that I have done has shown that everything loads fine.  I have asked a couple of web developer friends to have a look and they cannot find anything and I have even gone onto People Per Hour to get help but despite what people have tried - we cannot replicate the issue or fix the issue.  I am going on the basis that it is purely on these two computers and there must be an issue on the clients end but I don't want to point the finger without knowing 100% for sure.

Any suggestions of what might be causing this - options for things to try or if someone has had the same issue in the past - all help would be appreciated because I do not know where to go from here.

Oh and its running 1.9.2.1

Thanks in advance

Gordon