cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate product name in checkout / basket

Duplicate product name in checkout / basket

Hi there,

In our checkout / basket, we're getting the same product name for all of the products added to the basket.

For example, if you go to http://www.purition.co.uk/shop-by-product/500g-protein-shake.html and add any multiple products to the basket, you will see that the the product Title is not correct for the added products, most show as 'CHOCOLATE' and the Vegan Hemp product shows as 'MAC & VANILLA'

The product image, flavour and description are listed correctly - It's just the product name in the basked that's wrong?

Any ideas as to what I can check to fix this?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Duplicate product name in checkout / basket

Hi,

I checked the product and yes you'r right, product name are same for any selection. Can you let me know what is product type in Admin for product in reference link. Then I can give some insight what is happening. 

Nirmal (nirmalkirpa@gmail.com)
Magento Freelancer

Hi Nirmal,

Thank you so much for your help, yes of course - The product flavours (Chocolate, Almond, Coconut etc...) are all 'Simple Products' under one 'Grouped Product' called 'Wholefood Protein Shake'

They are within this grouped product as 'Associated Products', so there are 6 simple products in total (each flavour) and these are the products getting the titles mixed up in the basket.

Hi, 

I think you did some customization, I need to check code. As magento Group product show correct name of simple product added. Please PM me or email me for faster communication.

Nirmal (nirmalkirpa@gmail.com)
Magento Freelancer