cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message after changing theme

SOLVED

Error Message after changing theme

Hello i am new here.

I recently installed magento 1.9.2.1 CE and tried to make it look good but after a few changes there came the message (its a local installation)

"There has been an error processing your request" 

Error Message

with following error log:

a:5:{i:0;s:24:"Not valid template file:";i:1;s:4219:"#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Block\Abstract.php(919): Mage_Page_Block_Html_Topmenu_Renderer->_toHtml()
#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Page\Block\Html\Topmenu.php(82): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\design\frontend\base\default\template\page\html\topmenu.phtml(34): Mage_Page_Block_Html_Topmenu->getHtml('level-top')
#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Block\Template.php(241): include('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...')
#4 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Block\Template.php(272): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView('frontend\\base\\d...')
#5 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Block\Template.php(286): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
#6 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Block\Abstract.php(919): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#7 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Block\Text\List.php(43): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#8 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Block\Abstract.php(919): Mage_Core_Block_Text_List->_toHtml()
#9 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Block\Abstract.php(637): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#10 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Block\Abstract.php(581): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->_getChildHtml('topMenu', true)
#11 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\design\frontend\base\default\template\page\html\header.phtml(46): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->getChildHtml('topMenu')
#12 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Block\Template.php(241): include('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...')
#13 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Block\Template.php(272): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView('frontend\\base\\d...')
#14 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Block\Template.php(286): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
#15 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Block\Abstract.php(919): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#16 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Block\Abstract.php(637): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#17 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Block\Abstract.php(581): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->_getChildHtml('header', true)
#18 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\design\frontend\base\default\template\page\2columns-right.phtml(42): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->getChildHtml('header')
#19 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Block\Template.php(241): include('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...')
#20 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Block\Template.php(272): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView('frontend\\base\\d...')
#21 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Block\Template.php(286): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
#22 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Block\Abstract.php(919): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#23 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\Layout.php(555): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#24 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Controller\Varien\Action.php(390): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->getOutput()
#25 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Cms\Helper\Page.php(137): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->renderLayout()
#26 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Cms\Helper\Page.php(52): Mage_Cms_Helper_Page->_renderPage(Object(Mage_Cms_IndexController), 'home')
#27 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Cms\controllers\IndexController.php(45): Mage_Cms_Helper_Page->renderPage(Object(Mage_Cms_IndexController), 'home')
#28 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Controller\Varien\Action.php(418): Mage_Cms_IndexController->indexAction()
#29 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Controller\Varien\Router\Standard.php(254): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('index')
#30 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Controller\Varien\Front.php(172): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#31 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\App.php(365): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#32 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#33 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\index.php(83): Mage::run('', 'store')
#34 {main}";s:3:"url";s:9:"/magento/";s:11:"script_name";s:18:"/magento/index.php";s:4:"skin";s:7:"default";}

i have undone all changes in my layout and still the message is coming. 

I hope somebody can help me. 

Thanks in advance

Levan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Error Message after changing theme

Ok sry to bother but it solved itself just looked on my page and now its loading again

but thanks for looking into my problem Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

On the error page does it give you a report reference?

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner

All that the error page says is now in the picture in the first post. And the report text is in the code section after that.

Ok that is good.

The error message i need to see is in var/report/<error_log_number>

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner

its in the "code" window in my first post all thats in the error/report message. I thought it would be helpful do post it in that kind of window. I opened it with notepod++ and copied it in there. Hope that was correct

Ok sry to bother but it solved itself just looked on my page and now its loading again

but thanks for looking into my problem Smiley Happy

when i change the theme its not working i don't know why this massage show...

our design change for the specified store intersects with another one, please specify another date range.

This msg shown when i trying to change theme...

when i change the theme its not working i don't know why this massage show...

our design change for the specified store intersects with another one, please specify another date range.

This msg shown when i trying to change theme...error