Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Warning in system log 1.9.3.8

SOLVED

Error Warning in system log 1.9.3.8

Hello. I need a little help please.

Last days I am having this error in my magento 1.9.3.8 system log:

ERR (3): Warning: include(): Failed opening 'Mage/Themeframework/Model/Observer.php' for inclusion (include_path='/home/wpaper/public_html/app/code/local:/home/wpaper/public_html/app/code/community:/home/wpaper/public_html/app/code/core:/home/wpaper/public_html/lib:.:/usr/share/php')  in /home/wpaper/public_html/lib/Varien/Autoload.php on line 94

Can anyone help what to check to solve this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Error Warning in system log 1.9.3.8

Hello @ioannisg,

Find third party theme vendor in local or community directory, after find Themeframework extension and following below steps

Please change the following line in config.xml from, you will get in <event> node

<class>modulename/observer</class>

to

<class>Namespace_Modulename_Model_Observer</class>

You don't have to copy above line, It's just for your reference.

--
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution"

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @ioannisg,

Can you check if you have a module called Themeframework?

It seems the observer definition isn't right.

Hello. I can't find any module with this name. I assume that this is some framework from my template. I don't know.

It's indeed part of your template. Most often you can just contact them via their technical support to obtain a fix. If you buy themes and after Magento versions are released, you need to make sure you're themes are upgraded as well.

Hello @ioannisg,

Find third party theme vendor in local or community directory, after find Themeframework extension and following below steps

Please change the following line in config.xml from, you will get in <event> node

<class>modulename/observer</class>

to

<class>Namespace_Modulename_Model_Observer</class>

You don't have to copy above line, It's just for your reference.

--
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution"