cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

columns significance in quote/order table

columns significance in quote/order table

Hi,

We have our website on magento 1.9CE. we have done some customization in our order flow from frontend but since they're a lot of columns in sales_flat_order & sales_flat_order_item.

I would like to know what is the data that is to be stored as per the column in the order table.

If  there is some link explaining the columns in the quote /order table, that would also be helpful in making correct entries in the table.

Regards

Kiran Bhushan

2 REPLIES 2

Re: columns significance in quote/order table

Hi @KiranBhushan,

If you check the table each field has a comment with a better detail:

Selección_002.png

Could that be useful?

Re: columns significance in quote/order table

Hi Damian,

Thanks for the reply but I am looking into something like this as explained for eav_attribute table in one of the online tutorials 

• attribute_id: this is the primary key
  • entity_type_id: this is a foreign key of table eav_entity_type. This basically contains id of entity types like customer or product or category etc. i.e this particular attribute belongs to which entity
  • attribute_code: this is a unique code used to identify an attribute. Basically, a human understandable unique id other than the primary key
  • attribute_model:
  • backend_model: this usually has the path of a model class. These model classes are used when saving attribute value in the database. Like for example saving of product media images requires some operating to happen before and after save. So those operations are defined in these classes

Regards

Kiran Bhushan